Zoom Meeting: 630-830pm
Directors present: MaineBob, David Hanc, John Bangeman, Joss Coggeshall.
- Treasurer’s Report – John
Current Balance is $4,540.24
- MaineBob sent out Survey on the upcoming October retreat – received 3 responses back from the MCM community
- BOD responses to the survey: “Would you attend a one-day retreat? Would you attend a three-day retreat?”
MaineBob – would attend a one-day event (in person)
David (in person) – will not attend a one-day event
John (in person) – will not attend a one-day event
- Food – Brad would be lead person
Board Decision: NOT in favor of hosting a three-day event
- 1-Day Event
b. In person or Zoom
c. Send out Survey via Mail Chimp
d. “Do we meet for up to 6 hrs?” (In person)
Bathroom Facilities, Parking, Food, How many – issues to consider for in-person event
e. “Do we have a 2-hr Zoom meeting?”
f. Alternative sites: Lake Saint George $150 rental fee; Damariscotta Lake; Tanglewood is free
g. MaineBob to send out Mail Chimp tomorrow – data back by Monday
h. Decide by Monday what we will do
i. Program @ In-person event? Or get together and have Check-In
i. Simple Registration form
ii. If we have an In-person event?
Ham: Do we have a program?
Theme of Day
Who is Facilitator of the day?
- New MCM Board members to continue the organization
a. Robert Davis – unable to attend
b. George – who knows what he is doing?
c. Tomas –
- Next Meeting
Today is 9/9/21. Next meeting is 9/16/21 @630pm.
What will it look like? Ham, Dan, Brad, Patti, David will be present
- Suggestion: MCM and Mainely Men – get together this winter